Ask yourself the following questions before moving forward with an attorney:
- Did someone other than the attorney interview you?
- Does the interview take less than an hour?
- Were you told it is a waste of time to try to save your driver's license?
If you answered yes to any of the following, it is a strong warning sign
that this lawyer does not plan on defending your rights to the fullest extent.
Expect More, Pay Less
At First Defense D.U.I. / Traffic Law, our affordable St. Louis DUI defense
attorney stands apart from these lawyers. Since 1972, he has been fully
devoted to his clients and goes far beyond what is expected of him to
ensure you get your fighting chance. All of his hard work translates to
getting his clients favorable results more than 90% of the time.
- What makes our attorney different from the rest?
- He has 44 years of experience.
- Our lawyer practices exclusively in DUI and traffic tickets.
- He provides his clients with his cell number, to get ahold of him quickly.
- He answers his phone 24/7.
- Weekend and evening appointments with our lawyer are available.
- His rates are very reasonable, starting as low as $1,000 for DUI defense
- He was named to National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Criminal Defense DUI/DWI
- AWO rated as "Excellent" "Top Contributor" and "Clients
- He is certified in NHTSA Standard Field Sobriety Testing.
- He conducts meticulous interviews and research.
If you are curious about the skilled advocacy and assistance that our affordable
St. Louis DUI attorney can offer you, get started with a
free, no-obligation consultation. During this confidential appointment, our lawyer can guide you toward
a course of action that fully represents your best interest.
Call (314) 840-2889 now to get in touch with our team at First Defense D.U.I. / Traffic Law.